Stampin Up Projects

Saturday, August 8, 2009

2 cards and a prize!





Hi everyone-
sorry I've been AWOL since last week- work's been crazy busy (DOES EVERYONE HAVE THEIR HURRICANE SUPPLIES READY? Even if it's only a tropical depression (hopefully by the time it comes, it's never to late to be prepared!) and I've been working on my cousin's guest book. I got a little stuck b/c their colors are silver, black and eggplant (dark purple) and I'm trying to stick w/ that color scheme. I'll post some pics when I'm finally done. We leave on Wednesday and I haven't even packed yet...YIKES!

In any case, I made a sympathy card for my stepdad's friend's family using a SU set and then I colored the leaves and the flowers w/ metallic zig markers.

I made a birthday card using the new pink cat studio stamps (Fairy Friends) for my friend/supervisor. I popped up the fairies and I flocked the bunny fairy (she is so cute!) The flower I used for the inside is a nestabilities set that I got from J's. I got the stamp set from Cute stuff so if you haven't gotten it yet- head over there!

The last thing to share is that I was guestbook #1 winner for the Stamp and Scrap Hawaii blog so I won this prize. I got a lovely pin and my first Tilda Stamp it has her holding a Merry Christmas banner. Thanks to Jen and the team for this special prize.

We'll I'm off to finish my cousin's book and to pack. I'm not sure if I'll be able to post before I leave but I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and I'll see you guys later :)

Take care and God Bless

2 comments:

  1. Like your cards! The fairies are so cute! These companies keep coming up with such cute images that it's hard to keep up! Have a safe trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are super cute! Hope you are enjoying your weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I really love reading all of your comments and they are most appreciated!