Stampin Up Projects

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween from Toby!



Hello everyone-
Can't believe that it's the end of the month already! I hope you have a great Halloween and stay safe. This is 2 of Toby's costumes, another was also posted on my sidebar at the beginning of the month. Anyway, 1) HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE A GHOST, NOT A RACIST KLAN MEMBER, SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION.

I'm going to my cousin's house for a Halloween party, Toby is staying home in his kennel. It's too hard to stay home for trick or treaters because he barks ferociously (but when you actually let him out of the house, he's very friendly), but most people avoid the house b/c of his barking and clawing at the security screen door :P

My cousins are dressing up as 2 witches and 1 optimus prime so I made these treat boxes for them



I used Teri's idea for the box (thank God she made a tutorial) and then I used TSRD free digi image witch for the girls' boxes and I downloaded and shrank an optimus prime for Dane. I'm planning on filling them w/ oreos and tootsie pops.

I hope you all have a wonderful nite and take care!

1 comment:

  1. AWWW, Toby looks so cute and so are your treat boxes! Lucky kids! You have a safe and Happy Halloween, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I really love reading all of your comments and they are most appreciated!