Stampin Up Projects

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

An August co-worker birthday card

Hi-
My yearly goal to make handmade birthday cards for each of my co-workers is almost complete. I have to make 4 for August, of course 3 of them will be delayed, but oh well, I tried.

Anyway, this is the first card for our clerk Melanie- her's was a little delayed, but at least I got one done.

I used the SU set Printed Petals (120444) to create the focal images and I used the Happy Birthday sentiment from the Well Scripted stamp set which is unfortunately no longer available. :(

I used a non-SU border punch for the daisy chain and added stickles to the center of each daisy.


I have to work on the other 3 this week so I'll hopefully be posting them soon.

Until later, take care and God Bless~

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting! I really love reading all of your comments and they are most appreciated!