Stampin Up Projects

Friday, January 29, 2010

birthday gift card and happy mail from Denise

Hello-
Hope you all had a great Friday- it was a furlough one for me so I did some errands and played on the internet- anybody else ADDICTED to bejeweled?

Anyway, I made this card for Yumi to hold her birthday present. It's the style of gift card that others have been making all over the place. I'm not quite sure mine came out right b/c the gift card doesn't pop out a lot, but oh well. It's my first attempt.





Even more exciting was the RAK I received from Denise today!
She sent me a thank you note for praying for her sister-in-law and a matchbook chocolate holder, some dew drops and an ice cream cone stamp. I was planning on making matchbook holders for my co-workers this weekend and now I have a sample to make sure that I've done it correctly! WHOO HOO! Please say a prayer for Denise's SIL too her name is Cheryl Ann.





Anyway, I have a retirement party to go to on Sunday so I'll post a picture of the favors we made.

Have a great weekend and I hope I have more stuff to show you next week!

Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I really love reading all of your comments and they are most appreciated!