Stampin Up Projects

Saturday, January 23, 2010

More birthday cards

Hope you all are having a great weekend!

I made the following cards for the other co-workers who have birthdays in January.

The first card is for Nancy (I made her the swiss pixie one for my own personal card), but I used this Penny Black stamp for her office card. I colored the image w/ combination of prismacolor watercolor pencils and copics. I then blinged some of the hearts w/ purple stickle. She loves dogs so I thought that this would be perfect for her. I used the Birthday stamp from Cute Stuff.



The 2nd card is for Amy, she grows roses at home so I thought this Penny Black design would be perfect for her. I colored the mice w/ copics, but I used watercolor shimmer paint for the rose. I then stickled the rose bud. I used the same technique of punching out the edges and then lining the top and bottom border of the card w/ ribbon before I glued the image down.



The last card if for Yumi, she's a great friend and I love the Penny Black hedgehogs so I thought that this was so cute. I colored the image w/ copics and watercolor pencils. It was getting pretty late when I made this card so it's pretty simple.



Of course, compared to you all, ALL of my cards are very simple-sigh, I wish I was creative as you!

Anyway, have a great Sunday and week. It's furlough Friday for me again this week so hopefully I can play more in the upcoming weekend.

Take care and God Bless!

2 comments:

  1. Love all these sweet & pretty BD cards! Hope your Mom is doing much better.
    Hugs,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are very creative. Your cards are very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I really love reading all of your comments and they are most appreciated!