Stampin Up Projects

Sunday, May 30, 2010

some graduation cards

Hi-
My co-worker Linda ordered some graduation cards for her nieces who happen to love Hello Kitty. I used my cricut to cut out the hello kitties and I used the 3M adhesive paper that Teri talked about on her blog. It sure does make assembling the kitties simpler. I just used scraps of CS for the bows and teddy bear. One niece loves cupcakes so that was added onto her card. I used a Quickutz diploma die to make the diplomas- I misplaced my graduation cap die so I didn't use that :(




Anyway, they loved their cards and that's the most important thing!

I hope you are all having a relaxing Sunday!

Take care and have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. These are so CUTE!! Love the Hello Kitty :)
    I am sure they will love these cards.
    Hugs,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I really love reading all of your comments and they are most appreciated!