Stampin Up Projects

Monday, June 29, 2009

Waipahu Cane Haul Run and Festival

Hello everyone

I just wanted to share an upcoming event that I am involved with through my regular job ( I wish I could say crafting was my real job, but alas I need to pay the bills). Anyway, if you are interested in exercising and learning about historic Waipahu town, please click here. We are coordinating a run 5k (3.2 mile) run (can be a walk too) on August 23, 2009 from 700am-1000am. There will also be a festival to follow afterward. Go to the blog to learn more about at the event and also download the registration form if you decide to come out. If you don't want to come out and exercise, just come out and visit the food booths and the Hawai'i Plantation Village.

I'll be there volunteering my time for first aid but I'd love to meet my blogging sistahs in person. I hope to see you all there. Take care and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I really love reading all of your comments and they are most appreciated!