Stampin Up Projects

Thursday, July 2, 2009

My June OCS card for Janis and new blog layout


Hi-
I finally finished my OCS card and June aloha RAK on Monday- I would've done it sooner, but was dowwwwnnn w/ the stomach flu all last weekend-blech!

Anyway, I made a shadowbox card for Janis and included some images for her- I know that we're not supposed to, but she's a new blogging friend so I did anyway ;)

I stamped the background flowers w/ the SU set Heartfelt thanks. The sentiment is a Amy R one and the stamp I got from cute stuff. She likes the pink and brown combo so I ran w/ it.

Hope you like the card. She's a new blogger and SU demonstrator so visit her site and give her some luv.

So what do you guys think about the new layout? I was playing around on Monday and accidentally erased my waterlily one, then I couldn't remember which site I got it off of so I put something else up temporarily. But then today, I saw the link to jelly pages and I found this little fairy. Let me know what you think and if it's too hard to read some parts. Thanks!

Have a happy and safe 4th of July!

2 comments:

  1. it is too cute..keep it your page LO...btw cute card and please where did you get the image that you stamped your card with. please share.happy 4th

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card & background! Glad that you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I really love reading all of your comments and they are most appreciated!