Stampin Up Projects

Sunday, July 26, 2009

My nephew's birthday



Hello everyone-
Hope you had a nice weekend- it's already Sunday :( Anyway, my nephew turned 6 on Tuesday and his birthday party is today at Dave and Buster's. He loooooves Transformers- saw the new movie twice. I decided to not only buy him Transformers but also make him this card. I used the stair step fold and downloaded some characters. I applied glossy accents to make them look more (machine like). The only bummer is that when I shrank them down, it made their heads teeny tiny- but I'm sure he'll get the gist of it and can identify who they are. Thanks for looking and have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kelli,
    Very creative card! I need lessons on how to do boy cards.
    Just wanted to let you know that I have a blog award for you! You might already have it, but wanted to give it to you anyway!

    Jenny
    crazyforpaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I really love reading all of your comments and they are most appreciated!