Stampin Up Projects

Friday, February 12, 2010

4 birthday cards

I'm continuing my goal of making birthday cards for each of my co-workers. Well, February has 4 people total.

The first card was for Jean (see earlier post).

The 2nd card for Melissa S. I used a papertrey ink stamp and then stickled the centers of the flower. I finally may have correctly used the MS corner and border punch set (I wouldn't say I mastered how to use it, but it's looking better!)



The 3rd card is for our clerk Janice- without her our office would fall flat on it's face. She is so dedicated and a sweetheart. She's one of those "silent and effective" types. I used a Tina Wenke image and MS butterfly punches.



The 4th card is for my friend Melissa (Mel), she is so funny and throughly knows how to enjoy life. Her wish is to meet the boys of DBSK (Korean pop group) and marry Micky (Yoochun). I made 2 cards for her- one from the office and an easel card/calendar for my personal card. She always asks that we bring her Micky (but since I can't, this is the best I can do).



The office card- I used last week's sweet Sunday Sketch, I meant to link it to the website, but I missed the cut off date. Anyway, I used a Tina Wenke design and dry embossed the purple rectangles w/ sizzix impressions folder, I cut out the rectangles w/ my nestabilities.


Happy Birthday to my wonderful co-workers and friends.

I hope you all are having a great weekend!

Take care and God Bless~

1 comment:

  1. What a great bunch of cards! I especaially like the card for Melissa S. So delicate & danity, yet colorful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I really love reading all of your comments and they are most appreciated!