Stampin Up Projects

Friday, February 12, 2010

Valentine's day goodies and Bon Jovi

Hello-
I made these Ghiradelli chocolate matchbook holders for my co-workers. I made 24 total and also gave them a small package of Enjoy Arare hearts- they're kinda sweet and crunchy.

Everyone loved it. I had 2 designs, but made more of the hedgehog holding the heart.
Colored w/ my copics and then painted the bubbles and red heart w/ iridescent watercolor paint.




More importantly, I went to see Bon Jovi last night! What an awesome concert- Jon Bon Jovi sounds great still and he's SO HOT! We had a great time. Click here to see my picasa album if you want.

Hope you had a great Friday and have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I was at the Bon Jovi concert too! Traveled in from NYC for the shows and my first trip ever to Hawaii (I'm in LOOVE) Headed back to the snow tomorrow. :-(

    Adorable chocolate matchbook! I'm using a similar design for adorable Hawaii sticky pads I found at ABC. Haha.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I really love reading all of your comments and they are most appreciated!