Stampin Up Projects

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Covered notepad

I bought these mini notepads from Walmart and decided to try and cover it. I tried to make a little pocket in the back so the user could add another pad later on. Well these notepads are very flimsy and promptly separated from the card board backing so I had to re-glue it several times. It's a demo model, so I gave it to my friend Lei who 1) loves cute stuff, 2) is very organized and crafty to test. She liked the image (which is a new one from Hero Arts) very much and will let me know what other problems she encounters (hopefully none).



Have a great Thursday! I will be going to Bon Jovi tonite since tomorrow is furlough Friday! Whoo Hoo! Rock on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I really love reading all of your comments and they are most appreciated!