Stampin Up Projects

Friday, February 5, 2010

PTI Emboss Resist Challenge

Hello=
Paper Trey Ink is having their 3rd anniversary celebration and they started a new thing on Mondays where they will show a video of a technique and then you can use the technique to make a card or something. Anyway, the first video was for the emboss resist technique.

I've never done it before so it took me several tries. But this is what I came up with. I used SU stamps and colored them w/ SU ink. I then paper pierced some portions of each flower, added brads. I then paper pierced the bases so the butterflies had a trail. Finally I popped up the flowers and butterflies w/ 1/8" dots.



I'm going to link my card to PTI.

I like this technique and will probably do it again. Incidentally, this card is for my co-worker Jean. She has such a bright personality that I wanted to use bright colors.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great rest of the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I really love reading all of your comments and they are most appreciated!