Stampin Up Projects

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Another card for a special friend

Well, a 2nd post this week- pretty good. I hope you had a great Thursday, tomorrow's furlough Friday for me so I'm very happy. I took yesterday off though to take my mom to the doctor. She is still suffering from her abscess and an infection, but it looks like it's healing and we'll see. Maybe she can come home soon- she's been in the hospital since December.

Anyway, I totally cased this card from Shirley when she made me one like it for Easter (using the nestabilities and MS fence punch), but I wanted to make a thank you card for a friend. I made her a RAK a while ago and again didn't get around to making her card until now so this is what I came up with.

As you can tell, I REALLY love penny black animals and this is a hedgie from a clear stamp set Tiny Wishes- I have most of the sets w/ hedgehogs in it, but haven't inked up most of them. I used a DSP that I got free from my last order from Addicted to Rubber Stamps.com and another DSP that I got from cute stuff. I accented the little flowers on the bottom DSP w/ little flower buttons that I also got from cute stuff and added the MS fence punch in yellow. I then added some butterflies to finish up the card. I really like this style of card and plan to make more :)



Have a great evening and take care!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Kelli! This is sooo cute, I love it, great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sooooooo much!! I LOVE it! I am going to try one like that, what a cute style. Love the Penny Black image. Thanks also for the beautiful tablet. You are so thoughtful
    Hugs,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I really love reading all of your comments and they are most appreciated!