Stampin Up Projects

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A gift for my mother

Hello again-

I made this file folder notepad holder for my mom, I found the tutorial on SCS and Patty adapted the measurements too, well again my lack of measuring skills presented themselves and I made a little mistake, but I think it turned out so-so. My mom liked it irregardless and she can use it so that's the main thing. I will be trying to make it again. so we'll see what happens. I bought the file folders from Walmart, but I don't know if the folders are the same size as the SU folders that they used, but we'll see.





Anyway, have a great Wednesday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. WOW, what a great project! Love it, I am sure your Mom will put it to good use.
    Hugs,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I really love reading all of your comments and they are most appreciated!