Stampin Up Projects

Friday, March 12, 2010

another March birthday card

Hello everyone-
well my goal of posting a lot this week fell short, but I did make 2 cards. This one I made for my cousin's wife (the same cousin that I made the albums for)

Her favorite color is purple so I used that for the main color, but then I popped the images with other colors. The stamp I used is a new one from Penny Johnson and I got it from Munchkins in Mililani. I colored the bears using watercolor pencils and then colored the flowers w/ a combination of copics and pencils. I got the SU scallop trim punch thru the sale-a-bration sale so I used that to decorate the base. I also got the whimsical words stamp set so I used that for the sentiment. I added some dew drops to the base and used the MS butterfly trio punch for the little butterflies. Hopefully Pili liked the card.




I made another card for my stepmom and I will share that tomorrow!

Check out Cute stuff- Liann has some new penny black stamps that are adorable (I bought a ton of those too)
Check out Munchkins this weekend, Cyn has a sidewalk sale and stuff is on sale in the store too. She will also have a make and take tomorrow~
I went on a shopping spree this today- YIKES, I was doing so well :P So I will be hopefully creating this weekend~

Have a great weekend everyone. Take care and God Bless

Have a great weekend~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I really love reading all of your comments and they are most appreciated!