Stampin Up Projects

Friday, March 19, 2010

Final card for my co-worker

Hello-
Well, I wasn't able to craft very much this week, but I did make this card last Sunday. I made it for our LPN Linda, she is so hardworking and funny and without her we'd never be able to handle the large numbers of attendees we have for our weekly immunization and TB clinics.

Anyway, I used a grass stamp and bee stamp that I bought from Munchkins. The stems for the smaller flowers are from a Papertrey ink set and the flowers are from several single hero arts stamps that I picked up last year from J's. The main flower image is from a unity stamp set that I picked up from Munchkins when it was on sale. I then cut the design and backing out w/ my scalloped oval nestabilities. I added dew drops, rhinestones and used a MS border punch. The butterflies are from a MS punch too. I was trying to use a sketch that I saw, but I didn't think the layout came out too nice so I adjusted everything to make this card. The sentiment is from PTI too and I cut it out using a tag nestability. I like that you can thread the ribbon into the tag.




Hopefully Linda will like it.

Have a nice weekend! Cyn will be having a make and take at Munchkins Saturday so check it out. Liann got some cute items in on Thursday so check her out too!

I will be trying to save money this weekend by staying home. I still need to make 3 more cards (one for my mom, my friend and my OCS card- it's coming Evie-sorry!)

I still have to make some things for my friends for Easter too~ YIKES!

Anyway, take care of yourselves and have a great weekend! Hopefully I'll post something on Sunday, but no promises :(

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kelly so nice card! Your friend will love it. I post the links of the easter images on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I like the look of Spring that you created on this card. I am sure she will love it.
    Hugs,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I really love reading all of your comments and they are most appreciated!