Stampin Up Projects

Monday, March 29, 2010

Easter goodies pt 1

Hello everyone-
I hope you all had a nice weekend! Can't believe Easter is already this week. I made these little bags (10 of them) for some of my co-workers. I learned this from Cyndy at Munchkins and adapted them a little. I started out making something else for them but it turned out to be too big for the Ghiradelli squares that I plan on giving them, So I made these instead.

I used some purple paper that I got on clearance from cute stuff and then I used these stamps that I got from there also. I had actually printed out a lot of bunnies from the 2 cute stamps digital freebie, but I used them for the other bags I made, so my friends will get chicks instead. I cut out the images using punches and edged the bags w/ EK success punches. I tied them with some green ribbon I got from Walmart a while back.



Hope they like it!

I finished my OCS card for Evie this weekend too- I mailed it out today so I'll post it tomorrow, hopefully after she gets it!

I have to make more goodies for my co-workers so hopefully I get it done by Thursday, otherwise- they'll get it next week :P

Have a great Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love the cute images that you used on these. I am slowly catching up on my "to make list".
    Hugs,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. What sweet Easter gifts for your co-workers. They're so lucky you're always thinking of them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I really love reading all of your comments and they are most appreciated!