Stampin Up Projects

Sunday, June 6, 2010

more covered Jr. size notepads

Hi, it's Sunday which means 1)It's the Lord's day (even though I go to church on Saturdays) 2) I GOTTA GO BACK TO WORK TOMORROW! BOOO HOOO! But it's another short week as Kamehameha Day is on Friday= YIPPEE!

Anyway, these are the 1st 4 covered notepads that I made to fulfill a co-worker's order. Her mom sewed some purses for her friends and she wanted something to put inside.

I used the watercolor technique I learned to make the focal images and then I just picked DSP according to the color of the purses that my friend will give to her friends. I used MS punches to make the borders and nestabilities to cut the focal images out.






The funny part is that she ordered these from me on a Monday and I had to complete it by Thursday and then she was rushing so much to get to the airport that she forgot to take these notepads with her. :)

Anyway, I hope that they liked the notepads.

1 comment:

  1. Great notepads Kelli! That's kind of funny (but not funny) that she forgot them, oops!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I really love reading all of your comments and they are most appreciated!