Stampin Up Projects

Friday, June 11, 2010

One more covered notepad

Hi-
Here's another covered notepad I made. My aunt ordered one for her friend and she wanted a HK design. So here it is! I finally used this paper that I had from the DCWV Asian pack. I like the papers, but there's always some in the paper stack that aren't the greatest designs. I liked the color, but not the medallion thing so much. But it worked great w/ this MS layered arches eggplant border and the HK.



I hope that my aunty's friend likes it!

1 comment:

  1. I think your aunty's friend will love this, so very pretty. I really like your border punch and your DP and I love your colors! Have a great weekend Kelli!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I really love reading all of your comments and they are most appreciated!