Stampin Up Projects

Thursday, June 3, 2010

nestie shaped thank you cards

Hi everyone-
It's Thursday- Hallelujah! one more day to go. I hope you all are having a great week!
I made these 2 easel cards on Sunday, I used my scallop circle nestabilities to create the card and then I bought the digital stamps from PCS (the dots and delights series). I bought it because I thought they'd look great with paper piercing.






So I colored the butterflies w/ my copics and then used spica pens and stickles to glitz them up. I then pierced the wording and some parts of the butterfly. I used my crystal pen to highlight the dots on the wording. I made these dahlia like flowers and then glimmer misted them--which is hard to see in the picture :(

I hope they liked their cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I really love reading all of your comments and they are most appreciated!