Stampin Up Projects

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

card for Noah


Hello everyone-
I hope you are all having a nice Veteran's day holiday-let's remember those who fought or are fighting for our freedom!

I have been busily making 100 favors for my stepgrandma's 75th birthday party at the end of the month and I need to make the favors for our office Xmas party (I'm a co-chair this year)! Whoosh.

More importantly, I have made this card to send to 5 year old Noah Biorkman of South Lyon who will celebrate Christmas early this year.

His parents, Diana and Scott, wanted to make sure he would see the holiday one last time before cancer claims his life. They'll have their own Christmas this weekend.

Noah was diagnosed with neuroblastoma in 2007, when he was 3 years old.

He went into remission, but then relapsed in September 2008. His family is not expecting him to make it to Christmas Day.

If you would like to send him a special Christmas card and send him God's blessings please mail your cards to:

Noah Biorkman
1141 Fountain View Circle
South Lyon, MI 48178

Thanks everyone and have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I really love reading all of your comments and they are most appreciated!