Stampin Up Projects

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Belated birthday card for Denise and a sympathy card for her brother

Denise of tinkercrafts lost her sister in law to cancer the other day and will be flying up to the mainland for the funeral and to be with her brother. I wanted to make her a little something for her birthday and express my condolences to her family.

I used a Julie Fujii image for Denise's birthday card since I know how she loves Tinkerbell, and I figured she'd like this fairy. I colored it w/ my copics and then stickled the heck out of it. I used a PCS greeting and popped it up w/ 1/8" pop dots.


For Cheryl's card, I airbrushed the white cs w/ my copics and then used the Rachelle Ann Miller stamps for the clouds. I used a gingersnap angel and then punched out some butterflies. I used this sentiment I got from cute stuff (I think) or else it was addictedtorubberstamps.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I really love reading all of your comments and they are most appreciated!