Stampin Up Projects

Saturday, May 29, 2010

I'M BAAACK

Hello everyone-
Whew- have you guys been as busy as I have? I've been very involved with the Waipahu Community Coalition of which I am the Secretary and also on the Waipahu Cane Haul run planning committee and the grant committee- needless to say I've been at meetings fo' dayz and unable to load my pics and update my blog. What I really miss the most is BLURFING and seeing all of your amazing creations!

I have been creating though and in the following days you will see some stuff that I've made. I also participated in the May Aloha RAK and also the May OCS so I'll show you my creations and my partner's AWESOME creations- I'm so lucky to have been partnered with these people!

Anyway, onto the first thing MAY OCS! Thank you to Linda and Kyoko for organizing this!

My partner was Tia Iida and she is so talented- I received this card from her and it's gorgeous! I love her coloring and I really like the SU felt flower!



I in turn made this one for her, I used another Swiss Pixie that was released recently and I colored it with distress inks- what do you think? I really liked this technique but it is more time consuming than coloring w/ copics. I really liked the way the distress ink made the shadows though. I also tried the ribbon ruffling technique which turned out okay- I think it'd be better with shiny and wider satin ribbon, but this was a good first attempt (IMO...lol :)



Anyway, that's it for today- I'm trying to refrain from increasing my credit card debt and going shopping at Cute Stuff, J's, Pineapple Cove and Scrapbook Clubhouse= but they all have great deals so don't YOU miss out!

Take care and I'll have another post tomorrow. For those of you who do visit, I really enjoy reading your comments so if you would like to show me some LOVE, it's very appreciated!

Have a great Saturday and be safe on this long weekend! Remember our armed forces members who have sacrificed their lives for our safety and freedom!

God Bless!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kelli! Both cards are super cute. TFS Have a very nice weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I really love reading all of your comments and they are most appreciated!