Stampin Up Projects

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

May Aloha RAK

Hi everyone-
I wanted to post this today because hopefully by now my partner received her Aloha RAK!
I was lucky to have received an AMAZING RAK from Gail Woo- she's incredible and so generous!

She used her new SU tropical accessories to make this cute coconut cup and she included a paper umbrella to boot! I had a yummy chocolate bar in there also= that has since disappeared. Hmm? She then included these wonderful stamp sets which I will ink up shortly!




I was partnered w/ Christine in Michigan- I hope that she liked her handmade cards and I also included some mulberry flowers, a stamp and some stickers for her to use in future projects!

I made more watercolor flowers for her card and then I added sentiments from the SU Oval all stamp set. I hope she likes them and can use them!




Thanks for stopping by and happy HUMP day- Whoo hoo, it's a short week this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I really love reading all of your comments and they are most appreciated!