Stampin Up Projects

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

WHOO HOO! HOLIDAY MINI CATALOG STARTS TODAY!

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to announce that the 2010 Stampin Up Holiday Mini Catalog starts today, you can order from this from 9/1/2010-1/3/2011



You can click here to see that catalog items and then if you want to order anything, please click here to go to my stampin up website!

There are terrific items in this catalog, I should be receiving my order today and I hope to post some projects soon.
I really love the elegant designs on the Deck the Halls DSP (120810, pg. 18) and I love the new glimmer brads- perfect for adding a blingy touch to your handmade flowers!(page 36)
I also like the vintage Christmas stamp set Bells and Boughs (121742- clear set $14.95, pg. 19) or if you don't want to get that entire set then you can get the A la Carte stamp Christmas postcard (121428, pg. 41) for only $9.95

I really like that SU now has these A la Carte stamps where you can get one stamp for an affordable price!

Of course for my Christmas cards and tags I REALLY stocked up on Cherry Cobbler card stock and Always Artichoke card stock!

I also got the new Extra Large decorative label punch (12090, pg.25) to add that special touch to handmade cards and tags. It also coordinates with the stamp set Tags til Christmas (121169, pg. 24)

There's so much more that I want to get but that's a sampling of what I've bought so far!

If you would like to have a hostess workshop, please let me know. I'm hoping to have a Christmas card and tag making workshop at my home in October so drop me an e-mail if you are interested! More details will come soon!

Thanks for stopping by and take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I really love reading all of your comments and they are most appreciated!