Stampin Up Projects

Monday, November 15, 2010

Simply Amazing deal!



What do you call it when you get over $310 in crafting and business supplies for only $87.50? You can call it an amazing deal, but we're calling it an amazing opportunity! From November 15-30, you can purchase either our Standard or Digital+ Starter Kits at 50 percent off the regular retail price of $175 (plus free shipping!), and enjoy these great benefits as a Stampin' Up!® demonstrator

SIMPLY AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

Earn additional income while having fun!

Make new and lasting friendships!

Enjoy easy access to creative ideas!!!

Receive a free subscription to a monthly magazine!!!

Opportunity to obtain free products and incentive trips!

20% off EVERY order!!!

These are just some of the benefits. I would love to have you be part of my team!

The holidays are coming and this would be a great way to make some extra cash. If interested, please e-mail me at kelli001@hawaii.rr.com I would love to chat and answer and questions you may have.

Where else can you get over $300 for $87.50??? However, don't delay. This offer expires on Nov. 30th.

Take care!

P.S. I'm having a tag making class for some friends this Friday so I'll be back to show you what we made. Thanks everyone for still visiting me, sorry that I've been AWOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I really love reading all of your comments and they are most appreciated!