Stampin Up Projects

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Color renovation and Color Renovation Kits

Hello everyone!
Welcome to my new Stampin Up Happenings Page, thanks for exploring the tab!
Here I will post promotions or new information that Stampin Up wants you to know!

First off-
The new 2010-2011 Catalog is here and it's wonderful! There are so many new products to try and the ideas are stunning! They have re-vamped their colors and the newest thing for an established Stampin Up customer is to add to their color collection cost effectively.
The newest thing is that they've extended the In Colors for a 2 year stint so for this year you can add 5 new colors to your collection AND in the 2011-2012 catalog they will add another 5 new colors so you'll have 10 new colors to pick from! HOW EXCITING!

The new color renovation kits allow you to purchase new colors (stamp pads, markers or card stock in smaller increments so you don't need to go and buy ALL the new colors at once!)

Click on the picture of the Color Renovation Kit PDF file on my left sidebar to see the details!

Thanks for stopping by and stop by often so I can give you more updates.

I also will post some ideas about ribbon or paper shares that my customers could participate in so you can buy samples of the ribbons or papers in an affordable manner! Please leave a comment if you are interested in this idea!

1 comment:

  1. I love the ribbon/paper share idea, Kelli. I'm totally new to SU products and have only a couple of CS from a swap and one of the ink dots coming in from her to try out. Plus, I participate in a couple of swap threads like this on SCS so that's a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I really love reading all of your comments and they are most appreciated!