Stampin Up Projects

Sunday, July 25, 2010

My nephew's card

Hello everyone- I hope you are having a great weekend!

My nephew turned 7 on Wednesday and we celebrated his birthday at Chuck E. Cheese on Thursday.

He's losing his teeth (he's lost the 2 front and will soon lose his canines and he's lost one on the bottom). When he was a baby his teeth would come up in bunches so it figures that he'd lose them in bunches too. Well, we just told him that he has enough "garage space" to fit a hummer in his top gum.

Anyway, I made this quick card for him, I used a Milton & Company stamp (the dog's name is Toby) and I did a simple layout since 1) he's a boy 2) he's a boy and doesn't notice fine details :)





I gave him a consolidated theaters gift card since he wanted to see Sorcerer's Apprentice (good show btw) and he had fun. We hardly get to see him so it was nice to see him and spend some time with him.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I really love reading all of your comments and they are most appreciated!