Stampin Up Projects

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

TERRIFIC NEWS!


Hi Stampers :

From July 27, 2010-August 31, 2010 starts a new promotion from Stampin'Up! when your order reaches 350.00 ( before s&H and tax ) you will recieve an extra 25.00 of FREE Hostess money to spend ON top of the Fabulous Hostess Items which include

Level 1 OR level 2 Hostess ONLY items for FREE
There is a great level 1 hostess stamp sets called Because I Care (120118) which has a stunning hydrangea stamp in it!

I love the level 2 hostess stamp set Cute by the Inch (120130) which coordinates with the Petal Card Punch (Come back tomorrow and I'll show you a favor I made with this punch and stamp set!)

Plus $40.00 to spend in the catalog

Plus the extra $25.00 to spend

Grand total of $65.00 to spend .

This promotion ends Aug 31, 2010 and you MUST contact me ( Via Email or Phone (email me)to place this order since Online ordering will NOT qualify for this Extra promotion

Click HERE for flyer

Until later .. Happy Stampin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I really love reading all of your comments and they are most appreciated!