Stampin Up Projects

Friday, July 2, 2010

My June OCS

Hi everyone-

WHAT? 2 postings in a week- AMAZING!
Anyway, my partner was the wonderful, Eclipse C-R-A-Z-Y Linda herself so my card had to be good.

The theme for June's OCS was to use your favorite things.
Well, my favorite things are MS punches, nestabilities and Penny Black stamps.
I found out how to make an accordion pop up card on SCS and then I used a PB stamp as the main focal image. I sponged clouds behind the hedgehog.
I adapted a PCP layout for the front of the card. For the inside of the card, I made the pop up flowers from a PTI set and then used various Hero Arts sentiments and images to different pop up layers.

Finally I tied the card shut w/ brown gingham image that I got from Js and then attempted to tie a NON-LAME ribbon, but Oh WEll!








Anyway, I hope that Linda liked her card; I enjoyed trying out the new technique.

Thanks for stopping by everyone!

If I don't post before 7/4/10; HAVE A TERRIFIC INDEPENDENCE DAY. LET'S ALL STOP A MINUTE DURING OUR FESTIVITIES TO PRAY FOR OUR TROOPS AND THE SACRIFICES THAT THEY MAKE/MADE FOR OUR FREEDOM AND LET'S GIVE THANKS TO OUR FOREFATHERS AND ANCESTORS THAT DIED FOR OUR COUNTRY.

Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I really love reading all of your comments and they are most appreciated!