Stampin Up Projects

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Waipahu Cane Haul 5K Run/Walk


Hello everyone-
I apologize for not being around so much- it's not that I'm not crafting, it's just that I'm to busy to post. I've been appointed as race director for the 2nd Annual Waipahu Cane Haul Run which is on 8/22/10 @ 7:00a.m. It starts at Hawaii's Plantation Village in Waipahu and it's a scenic run/walk thru the Waipahu Neighborhood. Our inaugural race last year had 300 participants and we're hoping for 500 participants this year! If you are available on Sunday 8/22/10 and would like to come out for some fun and exercise, please click here to go to our Waipahu Cane Haul Run blog. I would love to meet you and I thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I really love reading all of your comments and they are most appreciated!