Stampin Up Projects

Thursday, July 8, 2010

July birthday cards

Hi-
My co-worker Jan had her birthday on 7/5/10. She is a great friend and I hope that she had a great birthday.

My office card for her uses a tiddlyinks design and then I followed a Our Creative Corner sketch to create the layout. I used nestabilities and MS punches and I made a fold up flower a long time ago that I decided to finally use. I then made a pin to attach to the ribbon. I need to find those caps for the pins so it doesn't poke anyone, but for my first attempt I think it worked out okay.



My 2nd card used Penny Black designs- she loves cats and PB has such cute cat characters. I used the SU lattice impression folder from the summer 2010 mini catalog to make the front of the card and then followed the same OCC sketch. I used 2 different types of MS punches and the label is from a nestabilities frame set.



Anyway, she liked the cards and that's the main thing. I usually make her Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Butter Cake for her birthday and she begs me for it throughout the entire year, but this year she recently had to take all dairy and soy out of her diet so I made her watermelon sorbet and Vanilla almond milk gelato instead- I hope she likes it!

Take care everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I really love reading all of your comments and they are most appreciated!